June 22, 2015 at 8:32 pm #52726
Hi, any update?June 23, 2015 at 3:32 pm #52839
I was not available yesterday. I will look this issue today. Please allow me some times.
ThanksJune 25, 2015 at 1:07 am #53041
I understand that you have a number of accounts to work with but this problem is now over 2 weeks old (It started on another thread). Most of my sellers have stopped using the site at this point and this is costing me a lot of money. While I appreciate this problem may not be easy to solve, I really do need an update as to what the problem might be as I cannot keep telling my sellers that you are simply asking for more time. This plugin has cost me a lot of money on top of hosting fees and I do expect that it should work most of the time. I understand that sometimes things can go wrong but I cannot really expect my customers and sellers to be as patient as I am. Please, if you can, give me at least a hint of what you think the problem might be and how long you think it might take to resolve. For me, I suspect it's a problem with the database file.June 25, 2015 at 3:17 pm #53141
Actually all the calculation are alright in the dashboard right now. Total sales are reading €309 and total earning is €152.56. This €152.56 earning is actually deduction of the Tax + Shipping.
If a product price is $10. Shipping is $2 and Tax is $2. At the checkout, you will get total 10+2+2 = $14.
When the seller receives commission he will get commission over the product price, not the total sales in checkout cleared. But the seller will read $14 in the total sales section in the dashboard.
Please open this page plugins/dokan-plugin/includes/order-functions.php`
and find this function
function dokan_sync_insert_order( $order_id )
In this function describes how the net amount is calculating.
Hope you understand.
Thank 🙂June 26, 2015 at 12:59 am #53226
Hi and thank you for this. However, I had set my account to not have tax or shipping costs. How did it happen that these costs were taken?June 26, 2015 at 2:03 am #53230
I also just checked the logs of each order and no tax or shipping was included in any sale so I don't know where the $2 and $2 are coming from?
It should be very simple: The total sales should equal the Order_Total field and the commission should equal the Net_Amount field.
I really hope you can help resolve this.June 26, 2015 at 2:21 am #53234
I've also just logged into the user's account and the figures are different again!
Here are the figures for total sales (S) and commission (C) according to the different ways to try and see data:
On the user's dashboard: (S) 409.50 (C) 222.91
Upon Exporting all her orders to csv: (S) 380.50 (excluding cancelled orders) (C) not displayed in this file
From the logs of the MySQL files: (S) 359.75 (C) 251.78
None of these figures have any correlation and it's impossible for me to see which ones are correct. This is just one seller's experience but all of my sellers are in a similar situation. This problem is costing me a significant income and I am getting very worried that this may not be resolved. Surely one of the above scenarios is correct and it can be correlated across all logs.
Also, just for the record. All products are downloadable products. Therefore shipping should definitely not applied.June 26, 2015 at 3:25 am #53237
The seller has sent me on her records and things are even more strange. There are several examples where the logs give one figure and her records are different. When I have checked the order number, her figure is correct.
For example: look at Order 16179. If you look at the log from the MySQL database, it shows €6 but it should be €13.50
Another example: Order 15685 appears in the MySQL log but this was a cancelled order.
All examples that mismatched turned out to be correct from her records.
I guess we have a number of questions:
1. How come her figures do not match the ones on her dashboard?
2. How come the MySQL log for the orders not match anything?
3. How can we get everything matching up?
We must be close to an answer?June 27, 2015 at 11:12 am #53331
I need the database for inspect the issue. Can you please send me database to me.
ThanksJune 28, 2015 at 1:09 am #53400This reply has been marked as private.June 28, 2015 at 12:57 pm #53440
In Order 16179 customer use discount coupon and Order 15685 is saved as cancelled order. please check yourself in the database which you have sent to me.
ThanksJune 28, 2015 at 2:45 pm #53458
I'm aware of all that but the figures still don't add up at all in the Dashboard. If people used coupons, it should be reflected in the Dashboard figures. Her commission figure should be 70% of her total sales figure. There are no charges for tax or shipping. If coupons are not taken from total sales, it should be reflected somewhere in the Dashboard so sellers can see an accurate total sales figure.
We still don't have the answer as to why none of the figures have any correlation.June 28, 2015 at 2:58 pm #53462
I've been looking through the seller's own records and the database is missing the following orders:
They are nowhere to be seen in the log file I sent to you.June 28, 2015 at 3:11 pm #53466
Also, if you look at another example when things don't make sense:
Order 16395 is marked as €6 but this is a sub order of 16391 and the seller's total should be zero. This happens on this order too: 16488 where the log states a sale of 3.75 but the seller's part of that order is a value of zero.June 28, 2015 at 3:17 pm #53469
Just checked order 16179 and you are correct that the customer used a coupon. However, the total cost of the product without the coupon would be €27.00 and the paid amount was €13.50 (which is correct) but the log shows €6.
I don't think we are any closer to resolving the mystery and we are now entering the third week of troubleshooting.
The topic ‘Seller Dashboard Earnings different from Logs’ is closed to new replies.