We would like to inform all of our Dokan users that we have just released a new version of Dokan theme, version 1.0.6. The new version provides various bug fixes over the previous version and introduces a handful of new features. See the release notes below for a full breakdown of what's new and what's fixed in the new release.
Dokan v 1.0.6 Release Note
- Added hook and filter in product listing
- Customer migration to seller
- Arabic translation added
- Hooks added on settings form
- Change seller name to store name in cart
- Add store link to seller review tab
- change best seller name to store name in best seller widget
- Condition fix for new product visibility
- Update url separator
- Coupon product dropdown shows only 10 products
- Repeted slide off
- Change manage stock check
- Pre-defined attribute feature
- Review pagination in seller dashboard
- Email notifications removed from child orders
- Correct text domain updated
- Order status localization
How to Update Dokan
Dokan can be updated to the latest version from your WordPress Dashboard. The automatic update system of WordPress works with Dokan theme and it is the easiest and safest way to update your Dokan theme to the latest version. You can also manually download the latest version of Dokan from your dashboard in weDevs account.
Did you know Dokan is soon releasing as a standalone plugin? All the features of Dokan theme will be available from a single plugin and you'll be able to use any WooCommerce supported theme on your website while still enjoying the greatest features of Dokan. Check out our pre-release post on Dokan plugin.