Installing for the first time
To get the best experience of WP Project Manager, we suggest the following-
- PHP 5.6 or later.
- MySQL 5.6 or later.
- WordPress 4.4.1 or later.
This documentation assumes you have installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured. Now follow the steps below.
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload File.
- Click Choose File and select the zipped file you downloaded from https://wedevs.com/account/downloads/.
- Click Install. When done, click Activate.
Upgrade from free to paid version
Upgrading to Pro version from WP Project Manager Free is very easy. All you have to do is install the Pro plugin that you have downloaded from your My Account Dashboard at weDevs.com. Here is the easiest workflow –
- If you have not already downloaded the .zip file, download it from your account dashboard. You will find all your purchased plugins there.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click Install and Activate respectively.
If you are using FTP to transfer your files to your server. Then just unzip the plugin and upload
wedevs-project-manager directory to your