How to override templates
WP User Frontend supports template overriding from a theme. That means you can change the appearance of the plugin specific designs. The overrideable files are located in the templates folder. Here is a hierarchy for you-
wp-user-frontend/ ├── templates/ │ ├── dashboard.php │ ├── logged-in.php │ ├── login-form.php │ ├── lost-pass-form.php │ ├── reset-pass-form.php
So all the files mentioned above can be overridden from your theme.
Steps to override a template of WP User Frontend
- Make a folder named “wpuf” in your theme.
- Copy the template you want to override from the templates folder of the plugin.
- Paste the template file in the wpuf folder inside your theme.
- Now open the file in a text editor and edit something.
- Now reload the page from browser and check if that works