March 4, 2015 at 3:31 am #38123
I was a beta tester for the 2.0, but many of my recent emails have gone unanswered. HERE THEY ARE AGAIN:
1) Shipping in VARIABLE products is NADA. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add'l costs (like simple does).
2) The new shipping tab is great… but why cannot this be in EVERY PRODUCT? Products have different shipping prices, so why cant this great option/layout be in each product and not just a simple “one for all” option?
3) For DOWNLOADBLE products… it would be nice to have a area where a customized email can go out to buyer after purchase. This way, seller can include a password for the digital product (when offered link off site), so they can access the product.
The upload for the site is only 64mb… where videos & tutorials are usually 1-3gb, so sellers have to link off-site.
4) SHIPPING. Have a selection for EVERYWHERE ELSE or WORLDWIDE. Many sellers have a flat rate for shipping worldwide… vs setting in an amount for each-every location in the world.
5) SHIPPING tab: can you add in providences? (not just states)
6) SIMPLE product shipping… when I select “over ride default shipping cost”, it does not update with the “over rided” information.
I have invested A LOT of money and time into this dokan theme… and I am a month in and still unable to let my sellers launch their stores.
VERY FRUSTRATED.March 4, 2015 at 5:12 am #38127
TobiMemberPost count: 12
I seconded every single word!!!March 4, 2015 at 3:19 pm #38175
Sekander BadshaMemberPost count: 2067
I found only one mail of yours is waiting in my reply queue. I was re-writing our docs for your questions.
I will reply you about 1) and 2) when the documentation editing is complete.
We have got the issue 6) and will provide a solution tonight.
As the other questions are just suggestions, I have added them into our to-do list. We may implement those in future.
I did not get why you are frustrated!March 4, 2015 at 7:52 pm #38209
Thank you. I guess my other 2 emails didnt go through.
I am frustrated in the amount of money and time I have put into this… just wanting it to all work so I can have a successful launch for myself, and my sellers. We have all been eagerly awaiting, but have found one issue after another. Hoping this system will work out for us in the end.March 5, 2015 at 4:48 am #38238
derislyMemberPost count: 3
Its great that you have implemented the shipping section.The option of choosing what state province etc is what I have been looking for. I would like to comment a little on the shipping as well as this is the area I was waiting to get fixed.
1) There are a few mistakes with the english in the new shipping.php, however that was easily fixed along with changing states to provinces in text without changing any code ( i hope that is right).
2) The shipping overide does not work on the simple product but I see that you are going to fix this.
3) Can you please implement this shipping section into the individual item shipping tab please. If I am shipping a car to State 1 it will cost far more than shipping a can of coke to State 1. At present I can give a general price for State 1 but then if I will go to the individual item, I will soon be able to overide the default shipping but only be able to send that item to somewhere in another country or Everywhere else (using my Dokan per product shipping plugin). I don't see a way yet of sending a non default item locally ie to State 1. This is a big issue in the shipping i feel. Is this correct?
If the per product plugin had the same features as the shipping tab which you could use if you overide the default shipping, then that would be perfect for me.
ThanksMarch 5, 2015 at 12:05 pm #38265
1. Thank you for your information about this. I am also glad to know that you have fixed it.
2. Actually override is working but it is not updated full data in the shipping tab in single product page. Developer team already notified about this. They will fix it very soon.
3. We have tried to put this feature in individual product. But it was not user friendly. Shipping tab was scrambled when we have inserted this feature there. Finally we decide to put this feature in the dashboard menu.
Thank you 🙂March 5, 2015 at 2:40 pm #38300
You can read those documentation- http://docs.wedevs.com/how-to-use-dokan-tax-settings/ and
http://docs.wedevs.com/override-default-shipping-prices/March 5, 2015 at 9:17 pm #38365
Thank you for the links, I have ALREADY used and seen them and understand. The issue is that the “over ride pricing” is not updated in the product listing, so the buyers do not see the add'l shipping cost (only the default)… therefore useless.
When do the developers expect to have this fixed?March 5, 2015 at 9:19 pm #38366
Another issue that is problematic and not fixed in the 2.0… the SELLER VACATION MODE.
When I have it on seller vacation mode, the “featured items” on the home page go “full size”(from thumbnail) and look awful. HOw is this fixed? I need the seller vacation to work… I did pay for it… and it is not working with the theme properly.March 6, 2015 at 12:31 am #38385
ALSO, the shipping is not working in the cart….
I put in the default cost at $6…and its DOUBLING it on checkout.March 6, 2015 at 10:52 pm #38428
HELLO? Where the updates made?
See reply above: #38175March 7, 2015 at 12:39 pm #38461
Please install the seller vacation latest update.
Shipping issue-> Our developer is already working and hope we will fix this within tomorrow.
Thank you 🙂March 7, 2015 at 9:16 pm #38477
Where do I find the latest update? Shouldn't it show “update available” in my dashboard plugin panel? I do not see one…March 8, 2015 at 12:15 pm #38506
You have to download the latest update from your dashboard(weDevs.com).March 9, 2015 at 8:02 pm #38663
ok so I did what you said… AND i went in and to sure I had the correct liscense key in place… which I had to delete the one in place to actually see what it was… when i re-entered it in… it told me NO MORE ACTIVATIONS AVAILABLE and my site is now “unactivated”.
HELP!!!! I need to be re-activated ASAP.
The topic ‘2.0 Still problematic’ is closed to new replies.