My developer has found 3 problems in the system of Dokan. I would be very happy if someone from your team can tell us why is it happening or fix it in case its your own bug. The problems:
1. Signup form: Auto-fill causes the system to identify the machine as spam, while it’s not.
2. Profile editing gives an error of “undefine” and prevents any updates (http://dokan.kotzin.net/?page_id=15&settings
3. Admin user can update the user profile, but cannot set a user profile image.
1. I did not clear about this problem. Can you please provide a screenshot here?.
2. You can read this documentation to fix this bug. Here is the link- http://docs.wedevs.com/settings-page-error-dokan/.
3. User profile picture will automatically set if that user have an avatar account. When the user sign up for avatar account with the same email address which he was used for his WordPress sign up. Then if he set a profile pic in avatar.com then that pic will automatically set as his profile picture in WordPress.
Thank you 🙂
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘3 bugs in Dokan’ is closed to new replies.