3 Dokan Questions

This topic contains 3 reply and 2 voices, and was last updated by Nayem 9 years ago
Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
March 30, 2015 at 4:18 pm 40281
Nayem Hi, I've got 2 Questions for Dokan. 1) How can my Seller able to upload image under product description? Something like wordpress editor where they can insert image for product description 2) In the mainpage, Can I change the thumbnail sizes? 3) In the main page, can I add more thumbnails shown? Currently only one line for each type. Can I make it like 2 lines for each type? or by changing the thumbnail sizes will eventually show more products in a page?
March 30, 2015 at 4:41 pm 40282
Nayem Nayem

Hello Clement,

1. Sorry it is not possible to add an image in the product description filed.

2. Yes you can change the thumbnail sizes from the style. Please open Dokan theme/style.css and find this class- .home .product-sliders img. In this class you can change the size.

3. There is slider in the home page product list. Do you need another line in the slider?. Please open Dokan theme/front-page.php. In this page you will get this class- <div class="product-sliders">. You have to copy the entire div and paste it again then it will make a double line.

Thanks.

March 30, 2015 at 7:07 pm 40299
Clement Clement

Hi,

I’ve copied the entire DIV but the product shown was the same product. How do I make it random?

March 30, 2015 at 7:12 pm 40300
Nayem Nayem

Hello Clement,

I have provided some hints to do that. You may require customization for this. I am really sorry to say that we do not provide support for customization. We only provide support for our built in feature, installation and configuration.

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)