1) How can my Seller able to upload image under product description? Something like wordpress editor where they can insert image for product description
2) In the mainpage, Can I change the thumbnail sizes?
3) In the main page, can I add more thumbnails shown? Currently only one line for each type. Can I make it like 2 lines for each type? or by changing the thumbnail sizes will eventually show more products in a page?
1. Sorry it is not possible to add an image in the product description filed.
2. Yes you can change the thumbnail sizes from the style. Please open Dokan theme/style.css and find this class- .home .product-sliders img. In this class you can change the size.
3. There is slider in the home page product list. Do you need another line in the slider?. Please open Dokan theme/front-page.php. In this page you will get this class- <div class="product-sliders">. You have to copy the entire div and paste it again then it will make a double line.
I have provided some hints to do that. You may require customization for this. I am really sorry to say that we do not provide support for customization. We only provide support for our built in feature, installation and configuration.
Thank you 🙂
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
The topic ‘3 Dokan Questions’ is closed to new replies.