Hi, I want to report some troubles about the gantt chart add on :
1. If we change the percentage of task to 100%, the task will be dissappear
from the gantt chart. (I know it by changed the percentage to 100%, then I
went to another menu, and when I came back to gantt chart, the task was gone).
I think it’s better to make 100% task stay in gantt chart so we can review
all tasks at once.
2. Although we changed the task percentage, the to-do list percentage didn’t
change at all.
3. If we changed the task percentage, the task will be dissapear in My Task
menu (though the task isn’t 100% done)
4. We can’t add new to-do list in gantt chart. It would be wonderful if we
can add new to-do list, so we can make all task in gantt chart.
5. Milestones didn’t appear in gantt chart. It will be useful if miletsones
are appear in gantt chart, so we can view all our target at once.
You can add individual color for task and to do list. But you have to add some extra code in CSS file. If you are good in code then you can make it by your own way otherwise you have to hire a developer.
Hi I am OK with css so can do it myself however when i look at both areas using firebug both task and list areas are using the .gantt_task_content class so there is no differentiation – will i need to assign new classes and if so where? Also your css document is really difficult to read!