June 21, 2015 at 12:43 am 52580
|Arroe||is there any documentation for integrating dokan with any of the woocommerce plugins? is there any dokan documentation period? it seems that dokan fails on almost every front to use any of woocommerces additions and failing documentation cant help wondering where the money payed went to. seemingly some basic css and small scale front end forming? fairly hefty price considering the vendor products lists items vendors CANNOT edit through front end though still being listed making your front end not only farcical but ridiculous. your address to this issue? make further payed plugins? thing is i was going to purchase the plugin package as a whole but cannot wrap my head around the hefty purchase already made for a seemingly useless item from you. without the PAYED plugin to use Auctions for example THE AUCTIONS STILL LIST IN VENDOR PRODUCTS DESPITE BEING UNABLE TO EDIT. IS THIS A JOKE? seriously without documentation to either prevent items that cannot be edited from front end appearing in vendor edit lists AND at least basic integration documentation for integrating even the most basic of woocommerce plugins im afraid i will spend not another dollar on glorified garbage and will continue feeling i have been severely taken for a ride as the amount payed towards this item for goods received. it is counterproductive to any serious store sites uses THE BACK END MENUS FAIL TO APPEAR FOR VENDOR YET YOU FAIL TO PERMIT ALMOST EVERY KIND OF PRODUCT EDITING go figure the logic sick of wasting time!|
June 21, 2015 at 12:57 am 52581
We have experienced te same crappy service and lousy support when encountering an issue – of which there are too many to mention. It has taken hours and days of editing to make dokan work within our site – as well as hundreds of dollars in re-programming and coding. I can not recommend this product to anyone.
Our latest issue is with chained payments in PayPal which seem to just fail every time. I ask a question to support and they ask a question back – never a solution, always a deflection to the issue.
LET THE BUYER BEWARE
June 21, 2015 at 4:07 pm 52609
1. As each of the WooCommerce plugin is unique and has different features for admin and customer. In Dokan, you need to separate them for Admin, Seller and customer. So it is a complex process and can not be described through documentation. Thus, we have not written any.
2. I did not understand your question about “dokan documentation period”. Can you please be more elaborate?
3. Did you ask about other WooCommerce plugin compatibility with Dokan? Did you read that anywhere that any WooCommerce compatible plugin can be used/integrated with Dokan easily?
4. Are you getting any error on the frontend while editing products? Dokan is capable of editing standard WooCommerce product types, such as simple, variable and downloadable. You must set your permalinks to “post-name” and “product” for Dokan. If you already have done that, just hit save to flush.
5. I did not understand your question about Auctions add-on. Did you follow the instructions here http://docs.wedevs.com/category/add-ons/dokan-add-ons/dokan-auctions/? If you are experiencing any issue with the system, please be specific about what you’re trying to do and what is not working.
6. If you need to integrate something with Dokan, you can ask for instructions here. You can not just get frustrated and write that in the forum.
So please cool down and be specific with your issues.
Please comment on your own started topics. Please do not comment on others topics and make irrelevant comments. We will not tolerate more spam comments.
June 22, 2015 at 11:53 am 52664
1. not an answer
2 your documentation is lacking
3 COMPARABILITY WOULD BE NO ISSUE IF YOU CODED YOUR PRODUCT CORRECTLY TO NOT SHOW DATA IT CANNOT EDIT
you fail to offer a viable means of a business to earn from your plugin
see buddy i like coding i got no problem coding but to do so effectively in my small amount of spare time i need some basic understanding of what i am working with
5 and 6 – read the above
not looking for trouble just looking to finish what i started and PAYED you good money for
if i needed to integrate something i should have no need to ask
serious buddy this stuff only goes downhill you get too far into pushing garbage and refusing to do anything
i expect an answer as to how to deny the showing of products not capable of being handled by dokan within the front end from the vendors
June 22, 2015 at 11:56 am 52665
it becomes seriously difficult not to get annoyed when you find a developers forum full of no help whatsoever when looking only people requesting assistance and be messed around until they tire of it
June 22, 2015 at 12:53 pm 52669
I am really sorry that you have to write all these just to express your feeling.
Trust me, I am here to help, it is my job and I can feel the pain you are experiencing.
June 22, 2015 at 5:52 pm 52695
the issue is stated repeatedly
as REPEATEDLY said
must be a hard thing to read
it isnt so hard to do a check if such and such plugin exists do not show such and such post type or identifier for the productcome on dude i openned this how many days ago?
THE TITLE STATES CLEARLY
and yes garbage it is as i have been discovering online whilst searching the answers to my own issue and finding nothing but endless amounts of other issues never addressed by your company who only do as is occurring here and waste time with useless questions and the PRETENSE of being too stupid for existence of life to be possible
can we now stop going in circles
as for how im feeling
ANSWERS NOT TIME WASTING