September 15, 2015 at 4:01 pm #71888
hi i have 2 problems ..
1) the curtain product type allows only the choice of simple product and variable product and does not allow the choice of virtual product how can I fix it?
2) adding attributes in the attributes I automatically selects all attrivuti in our ecommerce there are several attributes for choice, we can have the opposite? that is, when you select an attribute we'll add them as normally is in woocommerce?September 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm #72015
I would politely reply, also because I'm also experiencing a lot of bugs in this plugin !! graphics, and ethical ..September 16, 2015 at 4:45 pm #72053
towhidParticipantPost count: 4505
I guess you have meant Virtual product as a Downloadable product. We always consider Virtual product as a Downloadable product. It is the same meaing. To enable downloadable product you must enable “This is a downloadable product” from the “Inventory & Variants” section in the product entry pannel.
I did not understand the second question. Can you please elaborate the question?
Also please let me send the bug list one by one. We will try our best to get rid you from those bugs.
ThanksSeptember 16, 2015 at 7:01 pm #72097
AnkitMemberPost count: 15
I think his second question is exactly the same as mine from this thread: https://wedevs.com/support/topic/no-option-to-assign-attributes-from-seller-dashboard/September 16, 2015 at 7:23 pm #72101
1) when inserted into dokan a product and you select an attribute, the dokan loads automatically all the children of the attribute chosen, and if the attribute chosen has many attributes in it takes a long time to select the useful ones!
2) the graphic insertion product and the graphics of the shop seller is even disassembled and every time you have to put hand to the CSS after update !!! I could understand the first few months but after so time is still to be fixed!
3) I downloaded the translations in Italian and Spanish I put into the directory that you reported, but do not work when I switch from one language to another is always the English!
I have high regard for your plugin, in recent months I have adapted our portal for dokan, certainly it can be improved! and I am sure that you have the skills to do it! I hope you can help me thanks
then I can say what I think is missing …
1) Management Tab
2) management of the articles in multiple languages
3) management calss shipping (the sellers can use my couriers and my price schedules costs)
4) loading csv file and not only xml (plus only woocommerce)
5) making public updates! there are those who structure parallel programming on the database where writes dokan … and there is the fear of change encodingsSeptember 16, 2015 at 7:26 pm #72102
Yes exactly AnkitSeptember 19, 2015 at 1:08 pm #72441
towhidParticipantPost count: 4505
1. I have notified about this issue to our developer team already. I hope they will implement this in our next update.
2. Can you please let me know what is having to disassemble in the product page and seller page. What is the CSS you have applied in there. Please send me in details. Maybe I can help you about this.
3. After switching the language please clear the browser cache before open the site.
I want to give you thanks for you nice ideas. Its need time to implement new idea right now. Because we are focusing on fixing bugs and making the plugin stable at first.
The topic ‘Attributes and virtual products’ is closed to new replies.