February 6, 2015 at 3:31 pm #35946
– Can I allow selection of muliple categories by the client in the shop? If so, how?
– Can I show categories in the shop by category order? If so, how?
– Please view http://www.momsmusthaves.com/ and the shops listed in the middle of the page. Why is the text in the “View shop” button not visible? The text is very visible when creating the shop but disapears when the shop is saved. Where, how, can I correct this?
GerardFebruary 7, 2015 at 12:29 pm #36003
– We do not have this feature right now. But we have already implement this feature. It will available in our next release which will be released soon.
– You can use the Product category widget for Dokan in your store page. It will match with your requirement.
– You are talking about the button “Visit Store”. I saw the page there were two visti store button where one button is fine and another is invisible before hovering over it. I think there was a style problem. You have to edit the style for that button.
Thank you 🙂February 7, 2015 at 3:05 pm #36030
2- I do not understand, where and how?
3- I do not know how to edit the button… do you have some coed for me perhaps. pls?
GerardFebruary 7, 2015 at 3:16 pm #36033
2- Please navigate to Appearance->Widget and drag the Dokan Product category widget to store page.
3- It is your theme issue. So you have to contact with your theme vendor about this. They can help you about this.
Thank you 🙂February 7, 2015 at 3:54 pm #36041
Thank you kindly.
2.- I had this but the dokan product category is bad, too long and no options (drop-down, no children etc.) I am using the woo-commerce product category. BTW, you say “drag the Dokan Product category widget to store page” one can only drag this (in my case) to the footer or side bar…
3.- The theme supplier is refusing any help here. I am stuck now.
GerardFebruary 7, 2015 at 4:01 pm #36044
2.Without that we do not have any feature right now. You can use WooCommerce product category also. You have to drag and drop the widget to a page where you want to show them.
3. You can provide your details then i can help you. Please provide your login details by using this form – http://wedevs.com/provide-login-details/. I will have a look what is going wrong.
Thank you 🙂February 10, 2015 at 5:08 pm #36336
1. I provided you with my inlog data for you to review the possibility of making your buttons visible. I have not had a response from you. Can you please respond?
2. Would it be possible to paste .html code or scripts in the shop product description fields?
Appreciate your comments!
GerardFebruary 11, 2015 at 10:11 am #36401
1. I did not get your details yet. Can you please try to resend your details?.
2. I am really sorry to say that it is not possible to insert html code or scripts in the shop product description fields.
Thank you 🙂February 11, 2015 at 2:30 pm #36449February 11, 2015 at 3:03 pm #36454
I need your ftp details also. Please provide your ftp details in a private reply.February 11, 2015 at 3:26 pm #36456February 11, 2015 at 4:30 pm #36462
I can not access your ftp details. Can you please provide the correct ftp details?.February 11, 2015 at 10:24 pm #36504February 11, 2015 at 10:25 pm #36505February 12, 2015 at 12:23 pm #36544
I have tried to access in your details but failed. Can you please direct me the right way to login?
The topic ‘Categories’ is closed to new replies.