November 10, 2014 at 1:47 pm #30102
Hello, I recently bought the Dokan theme and some add ons. But I am having some issues
1. I bought the shipping add on. Although when toggle between Simple and Variable Product – the shipping tab goes away when adding products.
2. When vendors login, is their a way to redirect straight to dashboard?
3. Is there a way to have links for dashboard board and store front only visible on seller log ins?
4. On the vendor dashboard, I can’t see inputs when I am entering letters or text. I only see the top of the characters.
5. The vendors store pages are messed up, the recently viewed on the top and should not be there? and Images are different sizes. See here: http://325.d8e.myftpupload.com/store/kelechitest/
6. Is there any way to allow vendors to put products in more then one category?November 12, 2014 at 3:35 am #30247
hello, don't know if my questions were missed. but i would really appreciate answers.
kelechiNovember 12, 2014 at 5:50 am #30252
MahiMemberPost count: 135
Sorry for late response Kelechi.
1. You are using Dokan plugin with 3rd party theme, right? Then you have to adjust CSS styling to fit it right.
2. You have to consider 3rd party plugin. Dokan don't have any buil-in option for this. 2 plugins:
Note: Sellers/Vendors user role is “Seller”
3. You mean Menu link? Again, if you don't have much coding experience then consider to use 3rd party plugin.
– http://adminmenueditor.com/ (pro version)
– https://wpfront.com/user-role-editor-pro/ (pro version)
4. Not sure what did you mean by that. Can you please elaborate more?
5. Again CSS issue. You have to edit styling.
6. Sorry, currently not possible.November 30, 2014 at 10:42 am #31407
For 1, 4,5 How do i fix the CSS issues?
kelechiDecember 3, 2014 at 10:32 am #31679
just making sure this post was not missed. please let me know how to fix the CSS issues
kelechiDecember 11, 2014 at 6:08 am #32110
hello, I still can not figure out how to fix these CSS issuesDecember 11, 2014 at 6:08 am #32111This reply has been marked as private.December 11, 2014 at 10:48 am #32115
NessimMemberPost count: 5
I am really impressed with what you did with your site, it looks beautiful. How did you pin the menu to the top? Is there any chance I can have a copy of your style sheet?December 11, 2014 at 12:19 pm #32124
NayemModeratorPost count: 6480
To fix your css issue you have to edit your theme styling. We are so much busy with our work right now for that we can not help you to fix this css issue right now though we do not provide support for customization. If you want you can wait for us or you can hire a developer to fix this css issue.
Thank you for understanding 🙂
The topic ‘Couple Problems’ is closed to new replies.