I just purchased the Dokan Plugin. It's pretty awesome however I have a few concerns.
1) I unchecked almost all the options in the general Dokun plugin settings( except for admin area access and product mail notification (see screenshot below :D)) but the settings are not updating. The sellers dashboard is still allowing this to happen. http://i62.tinypic.com/a3mofb.jpg
2) Is it possible to not show their phone numbers? I want customers to contact us and not the sellers. Please see the screenshot for a better understanding. See Screenshot please! http://i59.tinypic.com/qq3bye.jpg
3) How do I get rid of the social media capability?I want to delete that option.
4) Lastly, When customers sign in, they can see a dashboard (it just says that they do not have a sellers account at the top. I do not want sellers to be able to see a dashboard. They should only see products in their cart.
I hope this isn't too much questions but any help on this would be really appreciated. Thank you so much in advanced!
1. Seller dashboard will be visible by the seller. The option you have mentioned in the screenshot it was for the admin access not for the seller dashboard. Seller dashboard appears in the frontend of your site.
2. It is not possible to insert your number. Seller will insert their own number there.
3. If you want to remove social media from the store page banner. Then you have to edit some code from your theme (store.php) file.
4. Customer will be able to see the seller store page not the seller dashboard.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Dokan Seller dashboard’ is closed to new replies.