Tagged: tax in dokan
April 2, 2014 at 8:29 pm #17868
Hello! I'm really liking this theme but I have a few more questions as I am getting everything situated.
1. On the backend of Dokan I have the New Product Status set to publish so I don't have to approve every product. This works fine with any of the simple products. When I try to create a product with a variation it automatically converts the file to a draft. When you try to change it from either the backend or front end dashboard to online it still automatically converts it back to a draft. Any idea what could be wrong here?
2. Is there a place where vendors can specify their shop taxes? Or is that done in the backend somewhere?
3. Do you have a recommended size for the sliders or logo on your homepage? I am creating some and I wanted to make sure the aspect ration was correct. Right now the images I upload are either too large or too small.
4. Is there a way for a shop owner to designate a storewide sale for their shop from their front dashboard?
5. Is there a way to add a search bar in each vendor's shop so a customer could potentially go to their favorite shop and search for an item by that vendor?
I appreciate you taking the time to answers my problems as they arise. 🙂
Rachelle 🙂April 3, 2014 at 10:30 pm #17976
I think I have figured out the sales tax issue. I am in the process of consulting with wootax and taxcloud to see if I set their services up with the multi vendor platform. If you have another method that might be easier to accomplish this please let me know.
I haven't been able to figure out my other questions though so any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated! : )
EDIT: I retract my previous statement about having the tax issue figured out. Wootax just contacted me and said they don't support multi vendor sites. I am not sure how to set up sales tax so that each shop can set and collect their own in their shop. I would love any guidance. 🙂April 4, 2014 at 6:53 pm #18021
Nizam UddinKeymasterPost count: 670
Sorry for late response.
1. I am not finding any problem regarding variable product in my PC. Please read our documentation about adding variable product here http://docs.wedevs.com/creating-products/#variable-product . If you face further problem about it, please send us access details as private reply. We will try to find out the problem.
2. At this moment vendors can't specify shop taxes. Dokan is using woocommerce core tax system. I don't have experience about wootax extension.
3. Please see our demo slider images, i think you will get idea. http://demo.wedevs.com/dokan/
4. No it's not possible at this moment.
5. Currently this feature is unavailable. We will add it to our to do list.
Thank you..April 4, 2014 at 7:25 pm #18023
Thank you for responding. I did finally figure out the variable product issue. I wasn't clicking the “Link All Variations” button. After I did that and filled out the forms and updated it the problem was resolved.
Now, though, is lists the SKU # on the product page underneath the price and drop down variation box. Is there anyway to keep the SKU # from appearing on the product page with variations? It didn't appear their on the simple products. Thanks so much!November 21, 2014 at 11:55 am #30902
Tor BMemberPost count: 100
Att #2: Please see: http://wedevs.com/support/topic/product-tax/#post-30898
The topic ‘Draft Status Won't Change’ is closed to new replies.