Home Forums Plugin Support WP User Frontend Pro Error with Language translation

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sekander Badsha 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #27308

    Ahmed
    Member

    Hello,

    I have a problem with translations.
    I have added a new .mo file for Arabic language and started to translate strings. Every thing works fine except for some translations not working. I have translated strings like:

    Enter a username or e-mail address.
    Invalid username or e-mail.
    There is no user registered with that email address.
    Password is required.
    Username is required

    But they still appear in English not in Arabic

    #27352

    bigtom
    Member
    Post count: 74

    Sometimes strings are missing from the POT file. It happens. Have you tried using LocoTranslate to manage the translations? I started using it and it makes it easier. You should be adding a .mo and a .po together.

    WeDevs can check if the strings are actually localizable, but my guess is they are included as they do great work.

    #27505

    Sekander Badsha
    Member
    Post count: 2067

    Hello Ahmed,
    Please check the following things and let me know:
    1. Language is set correctly from wp-config.php (like ar_AR, en_GB etc.)
    2. Both the .po and .mo file have the correct name (like ar_AR.po)
    3. You have localized the above mentioned strings and the translations are there in the corresponding language files.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Error with Language translation’ is closed to new replies.