April 18, 2013 at 3:40 am #2412
I just installed the PRO version of this plugin on several of my sites. First on a development site and had no issues at all with it, in fact its great. But now, I installed on my production site and its not working (both sites on same dedicated server)
The error happens when clicking on “Add Form” It then defaults to the settings screen and if I try to click on the “Form Editor” tab nothing happens the page just moves up and down and in the “Inspect element console” of chrome I am seeing the following errors:April 18, 2013 at 3:49 am #2413
Could it be possible that this error only affects multisite? Also, confused because I had this on the development site and got a notice that there was a new version available for update. However, this notice has not appeared on my production site even thought the key is entered successfully
MikeApril 18, 2013 at 7:28 am #2420
I am not really sure what might be wrong, you just said it's working well in your other site. Is it multisite too?April 18, 2013 at 7:30 am #2421
The site that is my test site is actually not multisite which is why I thought just maybe that is the problem? My host says its nothing wrong with the server and told me that the plugin author needs to “redirect” something in the code….I have no clue though….
I really want to get this to work though! Its a great pluginApril 18, 2013 at 8:06 am #2431
I'll setup a multisite and will try to re-produce the error you found. Some patience is required 🙂April 18, 2013 at 12:21 pm #2453
Just tested on a local multisite installation, everything is working smooth!April 18, 2013 at 6:07 pm #2483
That sucks to hear lol… I just can't seem to figure it out. is it possible that it is a plugin conflict even though the error seems to suggest a server issue? Im gonna test today with deactivating some plugins that could possible affect that such as my IP blocker plugin Any ideas are welcomeApril 18, 2013 at 9:44 pm #2488
Wow that was totally weird. On the THIRD attempt at uninstalling and reinstalling it finally WORKS! very strange since nothing was changed except the name of the plugin folder which had a number “3” in it since I downloaded it a few times. On this last attempt I erased the “3” renaming it back to its original folder name and reuploaded it. That seemed to work but have no idea if that was actually the issue or not. wouldn't make sense if it was
either way it works now and im so happy! 🙂April 18, 2013 at 10:04 pm #2489
Great, you've found the solution. But changing the plugin name should also work, weird.
The topic ‘Failed to load resource 500 error’ is closed to new replies.