I have been working on my website every day all week. Almost done. I've been wondering if I should change the theme entirely due to bugs, but I've decided to use what I have. After all, I think you have done a fantastic job with the plugin. There are bugs of course before it is tested! =)
There are a few bugs that I need help before I can launch the website. See below:
On the “Dashboard” page is the top of the page a gray banner. See image.
2. Create a product via phone text bugs out. Not visible in the fields. See image.
3. The page “Stores” does not look good at all. See image.
4. I use Dokan Ajax Live Seach, does not work at all.
5. In firefox, the registration form bugs. See image.
6. Users storebanner behaving strangely responsive. Test please. What size really works for it to work well?
7. BIG PROBLEM. Email notifications don't work when a customer buying from two different stores.
Are you using any other theme than Dokan? I guess it is not Dokan, so you have to tweak your theme a bit for the issue number 1-6. All of them are CSS issues.
And I am not clear about issue 7. Is the email notification not working at all? like neither customer, seller or admin getting the mail?