February 11, 2015 at 11:37 am 36421
|Nayem||Hi , Good afternoon , I've just purchased the Pro version from you and would like to check on 2 issues that I'm facing: 1. I have setup the front end of the site here: www.MakerSea.com and have created a subscriber role that allows permission for creation of new projects. However when I'm logging in as the subscriber to the frontend to try, the modal window opens but it is blank , may I know how to solve this ? The proper content shows when I'm logging as an Administrator but not as Subscriber. I've done a screenshot here: http://imageshack.com/a/img901/7540/XeuIUT.png 2. The frontend and backend layout looks a little off for my theme, the profile pic and the spacings between input fields are also off. I understand the themes I load may cause conflicts but is there any recommendation where I can edit the files ? I've done a screenshot for it here : http://imageshack.com/a/img537/4371/0DRgee.png Looking forward to some support, thanks.|
February 11, 2015 at 11:45 am 36422
1. Can you please try with a default WordPress theme?. Please let me know after checking.
2. You have to edit your style of your theme. If you are good in code then you can do it with your own hand.
Thank you 🙂
February 11, 2015 at 11:56 am 36425
1. I’ve tried with the default wordpress 2013 theme and doesn’t work also . The frontend subscriber project creation doesn’t turn up.
Image here: http://imageshack.com/a/img673/4417/mmMTuV.png
2. Is there a recommended folder we should copy out the css files so that it doesn’t get affected during file updates?
February 11, 2015 at 12:05 pm 36427
1. Please provide your login details by using this form- http://wedevs.com/provide-login-details/. I will have a look what is going wrong.
2. You can customize your style.css file in a child theme. Child theme is safe.
Thank you 🙂
February 11, 2015 at 12:17 pm 36429
Hi Nayem ,
I’ve submitted the login details there.
Its a test account with admin rights.
Let me know if you face login issues
Thanks and looking forward to your reply.
February 11, 2015 at 12:30 pm 36430
I got your details. But everything is fine here. I can see the tab clearly.
Please check with a different browser.
February 11, 2015 at 12:57 pm 36435
|Jamen||This reply has been marked as private.|
February 11, 2015 at 1:23 pm 36439
Yes i got your problem. I will suggest you to wait for our new release because we are going to release our new version today or tomorrow. Please keep patience.
Thank you 🙂
February 11, 2015 at 1:25 pm 36440
Hey Nayem ,
Oh man , i’m getting excited at the updates.
Hope it rocks !
Will existing users get an email notification ?
Thanks Nayem, I will keep this ticket open first.
February 11, 2015 at 1:52 pm 36448
You will get automatic update notice in your dashboard.