June 24, 2015 at 6:16 pm #53002
On de website you have for each project the next hyperlinks:
Activity, Messages, To-do List, Milestones, Files and Settings
The only link that’s working is “Files” with has as hyperlink :
Al the others don’t work because the hyperlink is not correctly, in the hyperlink the name of the project is missing, in this case: test-project?
– WordPress version 4.2.2
– WP Project Manager PRO version 1.2.2
– WP Project Manager – Frontend version 1.2.1
– Theme: Dynamic News Lite version 1.1.7
I tried the default theme Twenty Eleven ( version 2.1 ) with no results.
How can I fixed this?
Ed van de Kooij, NetherlandsJune 25, 2015 at 5:49 pm #53181
I am not clear about your question. Please describe me in more details.
Thanks.June 29, 2015 at 1:53 pm #53564
If I login a project on the website you get de navigation bar. If you klick on “Files” your going to files but if you klick on all the others (Activity, Messages, To-do List, Milestones, and Settings) your going out of the project. If you look closer to the hyper link you see bij files :
and bij the others:
There i'm missing the name off the project in the hyperlink.June 29, 2015 at 2:01 pm #53565
Please provide your login details by using this form: http://wedevs.com/provide-login-details/. I will have a look what is going wrong.
Thank you 🙂June 29, 2015 at 3:49 pm #53583
Your website is link is not working. I am getting this error- The webpage is not available. Please check and let me know.
Thanks.June 29, 2015 at 4:45 pm #53591
Link : http://www.gh-projecten.nl/
or direct to project : http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/test-projectJune 30, 2015 at 10:59 am #53674This reply has been marked as private.June 30, 2015 at 3:20 pm #53748This reply has been marked as private.June 30, 2015 at 4:13 pm #53771
Your website is not visible from my computer. May be some security reason. With the proxy it is not easy to work. I will suggest you to delte and re-install project maanger fronted add-on.
Thanks.July 6, 2015 at 2:35 pm #54431
I have re-installed both plug-inns :
– WP Project Manager – Frontend
– WP Project Manager PRO
with no results. I changed the
Permalink settings from “Default (Standaard)” to “message Name (Berichtnaam)” for the hyperlinks below to understand it better for you:
Names between ( ) are Dutch translations
1) Activity (Project Activiteit) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/test-project/?project_id=111
2) Messages (Berichten) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/?project_id=111&tab=message&action=index
3) To-do-List (To-do-List) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/?project_id=111&tab=task&action=index
4) Milestones (Mijlpalen) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/?project_id=111&tab=milestone&action=index
5) Files (Bestanden) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/test-project/?project_id=111&tab=files&action=index
6) Settings (Instellingen) http://www.gh-projecten.nl/lopendeprojecten/test-project/?page=cpm_projects&tab=settings&action=index&project_id=111
The hyperlinks 1,5 and 6 are working with the Frontend plug-inn but the hyperlinks 2,3 and 4 not.
You can see the differants between the ones that work and don't, the name off the project is not in the hyperlink.
Hou van i fixed this ?July 9, 2015 at 8:33 pm #55013
a other user is having the same problem: https://wedevs.com/support/topic/project-front-end-tabs-with-bad-links/
i hope this will help…..July 9, 2015 at 10:20 pm #55018
JesusMemberPost count: 27
Im having the same problem, and many others …. 🙁
I tried reinstalling the plugin because Im in a hurry, and now I lost my license ( even though I unistalled the license beforeand)July 11, 2015 at 11:12 am #55124
I have to check your website. So, please provide me your valid site details again.
The topic ‘Link problem in WP Project Manager – Frontend’ is closed to new replies.