March 3, 2015 at 12:07 am #38017
I purchased the plugin for a client and now he wants three extra options:
1) He is the manager of a team and use the plugin to control what the progress of several projects at the same time. He told me that notifications by email are not really what he was looking for. So he wants a notification system inside WordPress Admin's area. Projects with any type of modification should receive a mark, change of color or a notification bubble, so he would know that that project was updated recently.
(You know that report inside each project? A master report telling ‘[user] made [something] inside [project]' would be awesome and would be even better than a notification. This way he could track the progress without clicking each one of the projects).
2) He wanted a way to sort project by name. The projects are often called “AAS 01 – Project Title”, “AS 02 – Project Title” and things like that, so he wants them to appear in alphabetical order. (Also, is there a way to display more than 10 projects per page?)
3) He wants to be reminded with some sort of notification when Milestones are close to the due date.
Is there any easy way to accomplish these items?March 3, 2015 at 7:28 pm #38103
1. Admin will get notification through email when any task or milestone newly created. Otherwise we do not have any feature to send notification if there is changed anything.
2. Shorting project by the name- this feature is not available right now. There is a way to display more than 10 project per page. Please navigate to Project manager->Settings->General and you will get an option as “Number of project per page”. If you want to set unlimited then put -1 or you can set your own number.
3. This feature is also not available right now.
But i will keep those feature request in my queue. I will notify about those to our developer team.March 4, 2015 at 7:01 pm #38205
So if I want to keep a global tracking of the team actions I have to check inside each project to see the log ‘[user] made [something] – [date]'? Not even a General Log telling me ‘[user] made [something] inside [project] on [date]'? This is an extremely easy task for the dev team since they know the DB and functions better than anyone…
Man, that's so lame…
I could try to do it myself, but that could take a lot of time to understand your plugin without any kind of help.
Do you offer refunds? The purchase was a Business License made on Feb. 18.March 4, 2015 at 7:08 pm #38206
We have our demo site to tryout all the features of the plugin.
We also have listed the features on our landing pages.
So you already know what features we have and what not.
You can not ask for a refund for not having a feature. If you can say that there is a bug and we can not solve it, we will definitely provide refund for that case.March 5, 2015 at 2:00 am #38228
You do have a point.
I'm gonna try to implement it by myself then.
Gonna check some of your documentation.
Thanks.March 5, 2015 at 10:53 am #38249
You can check our developer documentation- http://docs.wedevs.com/category/plugins/wp-project-manager/pm-dev-docs/. Hope it will help you.
Thank you 🙂
The topic ‘Notifications on Admin Panel + Sort Project by Name’ is closed to new replies.