July 22, 2015 at 2:22 am #56571
Our previous thread was closed to new replies:
The issue still persists. I have attached screenshots:
- Seller's withdrawal request: http://speechtivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dokan-issue-widthdrawl.png
- Seller's entire order history: http://speechtivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dokan-issue-order-history.png
We have a seller on our site who is requesting $68.30 from a sales total of $62, we are globally set to 65% so obviously this amount is incorrect, and the site should have prevented the seller from requesting this much to withdrawal. We tried to duplicate this with no success – the front end successfully blocked an attempt to request more than was available.
- The seller’s total is actually $105 and it’s being reported incorrectly.
- The system is glitching and letting sellers request more than is possible with the current seller percentage setting
- Some other issue that might require further support
I will provide login details in advance in a private reply:July 22, 2015 at 2:24 am #56572This reply has been marked as private.July 22, 2015 at 10:00 am #56604
Due to Eid vacation we are closed now. Our office will start from 26th July. After opening we will be able to check this issue correctly.
When a seller will withdraw a balance that time he can make withdraw request for couple of order. Now you have to make sure that that withdraw request is not for couple of order and he has more balance in his balance. If seller has $100 in his withdraw balance then he will not be able to withdraw $101.
Thanks.July 25, 2015 at 2:17 am #56858
The withdraw requests is for a total that is mathematically impossible with the percentage settings and user's total sales. Please follow up with me on the 26th when you are done with vacation. Thanks!July 26, 2015 at 12:45 pm #59151
I am back. Now please show me the seller balance who made withdraw request with extra balance.July 29, 2015 at 4:26 am #61626
- Seller’s withdrawal request: http://speechtivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dokan-issue-widthdrawl.png
- Seller’s entire order history: http://speechtivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/dokan-issue-order-history.png
- Percentage setting: http://speechtivities.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/percentage.png
As you can see, the request is for $68.30 from a sales total of $62, which is impossible with a 65% percentage setting.August 7, 2015 at 12:06 am #65803
Any update on this? I believe I've provided all the information requested, including a login to our site and screenshots of the issue.August 8, 2015 at 10:44 am #65904
I am really sorry for being late. We were in Weekend. I have to forward this issue to our developer team. They will be available from tomorrow.
Please provide your login details by using this form: http://wedevs.com/provide-login-details/. I will have a look what is going wrong. I also need your that seller account.
Thank you 🙂August 13, 2015 at 11:35 am #66835
Please update to the latest version of Dokan which is v2.4.2. If the problem remain then let me know.
Thanks.August 16, 2015 at 2:29 pm #67276
I am waiting for your update on this issue. Is the problem still occurring after updating the plugin?
The topic ‘Seller able to request more than the Seller Percentage’ is closed to new replies.