In admin… when I go to users, and then click a username…. when I scroll down, it says “Seller Percentage”…. I have it set to 100%… I do not take any fees. But my question is, what is the difference between that setting, and the one where I change it under Dokan, settings, selling options…. it also has seller percentage…
1) why is there two different ones, do they both have to be set to same amount?
2) Does this take into account the Paypal fees? Should I change the percentage then?
3) Separate issue, what happened to the Per Product Shipping plug in? I wanted to purchase it.
1. From the dokan settings you can set global percentage for all the seller. But in the user profile you can set the percentage only for him. You can set different percentage for each seller in the user profile's percentage option.
2. Primary receiver will pay the paypal fees.
3. In the latest version of Dokan there is built in shipping option for all the seller. Now seller can set state and country wise shipping. We have removed the per product shipping plugin because it is now built in.