August 19, 2014 at 2:41 am 25468
|Casper||Egen people try to ordre it says shipping was not chosen even self the product is Virtual.... Any ideas ?|
August 19, 2014 at 5:34 am 25479
1. Make sure you turn on Shipping from Woocommerce Settings
2. Make sure Dokan per product shipping Only activated as shipping method.
3. From Product Per shipping Settings choose how it will works on your system. Per shop or per product
4. Ask your sellers to setup shipping cost individually.
August 19, 2014 at 10:20 pm 25535
Everything is turned on and the settings are as i want them and always been.
http://prntscr.com/4edi32 – Dokan Shiping Settings
http://prntscr.com/4ediij – Woo shipping Settings.
August 20, 2014 at 7:37 am 25559
Please provide your site url, user login and password so we can check it. Also mark your reply as Private reply to keep it safe.
August 21, 2014 at 2:22 am 25610
|Casper||This reply has been marked as private.|
August 21, 2014 at 6:29 am 25614
– I created a Downloadable Product
– Submitted order and tried to pay via Paypal
Everything seems to be work? Can you please check?
PS: Only thing i did select dokan_per_product shipping and save settings from Woocommerce>Shipping menu.
August 21, 2014 at 12:10 pm 25619
It was Virtual Product not download
Sendt fra min iPhone