I have discovered some issues with dokan plugin and theme, could you please double check them, if they are bugs, looking forward to be solved:
1. Vendor's shop page banner size is 665 x 300 not 825 x 300
2. After delete a user (seller), its related products are not deleted.
3. Vendor dashboard orders summery chart does not show properly.
4. Store page is not responsive
5. Store verification addon does not show Facebook verified if there is no other verification.
For example, if user verified themselves through Facebook and has not verified others(such as address verification, id verification) on their store page will not show the tag of Facebook verified.
If you want to change any template file then you have to create folder in dokan theme as like as the same order of the plugin folder. Create folder and paste the file into the theme as like -/dokan/templates/settings/store-form.php.
To change style you can use the child theme style.css file.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
The topic ‘Some issues for solving’ is closed to new replies.