I like WP project manager Pro a lot. And I have some requirements/ideas:
1. Project attachments should not be available/visible in the WP media library (maybe only for administrators) – neither in media library (backend) itself nor in the modal attachment window when creating/editing a page or post in WP. Projects are closed areas, thus, its content (attachments) must be protected against the “public” part of WP. A separate upload folder for the project management would be fine too, but is not a must-have.
2. Project managers should be also able to edit entries. They can already delete the project or entries. I think, editing would be reasonable as long as changes are reported in the Activity view.
3. Under “My tasks” it would be good to see also the task list to which a task belongs, either as “prefix” of the task's title or the tasks grouped by task list (and the task list also linked). There's enough space in this view…
4. With a WYSIWYG editor one could write structured text. Would be good for all kinds of entries. Is it possible to embed the WP editor somehow?
5. A “sticky” flag for messages would be useful, e.g. to keep a project workflow description always on top of the messages.
6. Keep better overview with display filters (e.g. for hiding/showing finished task lists), like already started with “my tasks” and the project overview.
And finally 7. I wonder if a task responsible could get an automatic email reminder before/when the tasks starts (if enabled) and ends.
What do you think and what is maybe already on your roadmap?
And then I found some little bugs:
1. In Activity pane, private messages are linked even for users without private permission.
2. After editing a message, the (changed) message title is not instantly updated like the message body.