I have created the spanish translation and put in /wp-content/languages/plugins/ wpuf-es_ES.po and wpuf-es_ES.mo and it doesn't work. I've tried put that files into plugin directory /wp-content/plugins/wp-user-frontend-pro/languajes and it doesn't work too.
I have found many people who have the same problem and i want to know when are you going to solve it.
You can check our “Translate Dokan Plugin” doc. Same process will work in user fronted to translate. Please read this documentation- http://docs.wedevs.com/translate-dokan-plugin/. Hope you will find the solution here. If not, then please let me know.
i have checked it and the language value is SPANISH so every thing is ok….:(
The po file translates some words, but not all words, like “Username is requiered.” or “Password is required.”…its very strange..