January 8, 2015 at 7:59 am #33623
hi. there. Happy 2015!
1. i translated dokan and somethings remain not translated.
but on dashboard i can't translate:
“Orders” or “Reviews”
2. date of my products and orders in dokan dashboard are showing this way:
“PM/03/31” (and with hover: PM/03/31 2:24:56 PM)
in Brazil, we use this way: 31/03/2014 14:24:56)
how can i achieve this?
thanksJanuary 8, 2015 at 7:33 pm #33672
1. I have tested but failed to reproduce. I think you are missing something. Please make sure that you have translated entire the whole file and nothing is missing. Also you have to make sure that you are using the latest version of Dokan(v1.3).
2. You may can your date this way 31/03/2014. You have to open Dokan-plugin/templates/product-listing.php. In line number 143 you have to replace this line with this line-
$t_time = get_the_time( __( 'd/m/Y g:i:s A', 'dokan' ) );and in line number 152 you have to replace this with this line-
$h_time = mysql2date( __( 'd/m/Y', 'dokan' ), $m_time );. But i can not help you to change the time format. It is a built in feature.
Thank you for understanding 🙂January 8, 2015 at 11:05 pm #33678
1. i'm using dokan 1.3 and all strings are translated. this is what i mean: http://grab.la/7gd7zq
“Orders” or “Reviews” are not translated. I found the problem. Look at dashboard.php.
Sales is translatable because it is called like this:
<div class="title"><?php _e( 'Sales', 'dokan' ); ?></div>
but orders and reviews are not.
<div class="widget-title"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> Orders</div>
i can just change the core file right now, but only if you assure me that on dokan 1.4 this will come fixed.
2. it worked if i change dokan core file. But can't i just put it on myplugin/dokan folder? This way it didn't change anything.
thanks.January 9, 2015 at 3:49 pm #33710
1. I have to discuss with our developer team about this. They are now in weekend and they will available from monday. so i will inform you about this after their coming back.
2. You have to change those code in a child theme. Because it is safe and no risk when you will update your plugin. So make those changes in your child theme.
Thank you 🙂January 9, 2015 at 7:40 pm #33740
i don't think you understood me.
when i changed product listing file on dokan plugin folder, it worked.
when i changed the file and putted on mytheme-child/dokan folder, nothing happened.January 11, 2015 at 11:38 am #33806
If you want to work with your child theme. Then you have have to change those code in your function.php file. you have to follow the rules to customize in child theme.
Thank you 🙂January 11, 2015 at 11:55 am #33808
About the translation issue – You can change that file because we will fix this in our next update.January 11, 2015 at 8:54 pm #33887
Nayem, can you explain to me why it won't work if i put the file in mytheme-child/dokan folder?
it's a template file, i changed lots of templates files from dokan and added to this folder. why this one wouldn't work?January 11, 2015 at 9:42 pm #33890
Ji YuMemberPost count: 37
sometimes, text-domains are missing out in PHP thats why it did not get translated.January 12, 2015 at 11:37 am #33912
To customize a function child theme function.php is a safe way. I can not describe you more because i am not expert about this. You can read this- http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes to know more about child theme modify.
Thank you 🙂January 13, 2015 at 11:14 pm #34077
Nayem, i know how to modify a functions.php…
my question was: can you explain to me why it won’t work if i put the file in mytheme-child/dokan folder? Since it is a template file…January 14, 2015 at 8:35 am #34090
and one important thing. in mysite.com/wp-admin/options-general.php you set date and hour formats. Dokan should use this!
Because the date repeats on ther places that we didn't mentioned here.
Can you foward this to a developer and let me know what he thinks?January 14, 2015 at 2:03 pm #34117
SkModeratorPost count: 371
Hello Gregório Sordi
You can put the file in mytheme-child/dokan folder and it will work ( for those file where the template loads ). But this process violate the rule of WordPress coding rule. Though it will not make any problem when update your stuff still we don't recommend it.
The topic ‘translating and date issues’ is closed to new replies.