Ive changed to the plugin and updated the dokan theme 2.0 but all my translation were lost. I have my language .po file but nothing happends if I place it in the translation folder like I did before. Anything that I should do? Thanks
The translation for the theme was resolved, but I still have words that are not translated, I think it's because of some similar error, but this time related to the plugin, not the theme. thank you very much in advance
Thank you for reporting the issue. It would be better for us if you can provide some details about the problem. Like the words in the dashboard page or the words in the products page is not working.
1. Download dokan.pot from dokan/languages
2. Use Poedit and translate the dokan.pot file.
3. Save the dokan.pot file into “dokan-en_EN.pot” for example. (Use your own local code).
4. A dokan.mo file is now also created, rename it to “dokan-en_EN.mo”.
5. Upload both .pot & .mo file to the wp-content/languages/plugin folder.
Now I suppose the translation stays when futures dokan update is coming, i guess. =)