August 22, 2014 at 9:43 am #25672
TondoMemberPost count: 2
First I have the issue that the store for vendor is not working, when I click visit your store, or click form product page and it show
The requested URL /store/masakanrumahan/ was not found on this server.
The other questions are :
1. At the header, there's empty space on the right side of our logo, how can we manage that space to put a standard advertisement banner 468px x 60px?
2. Product title, how to control the length of the title so all the title will have same length/cut off, when the product have a long product title
3. Product Description : how to show short product description in front page and control the length of the product description to the same length.
4. Menu, is it possible to place product category to the menu position below the logo
5. I can not find how to set up commission on the Dokan dashboard.
6. Responsive, Dokan show two column products on handphone screen, how to change it to single product full column in vertical screen mode.
7. Slider, what is the best size for slider? Any possibility to display feature products on the slider?
I know this is to much to ask but I really appreciate your information since I am not good enough in CSS or web programming.
Tondo SusantoAugust 24, 2014 at 8:23 pm #25762
Sekander BadshaMemberPost count: 2067
You have to set your permalink structure to “Post Name” and WooCommerce permalinks to “Product”. And if you're admin, then you have to enable selling from profiles.
1. You can customize header.php which is located at “wp-content/themes/dokan/” to do that.
2. You can control this via css. You have to inspect the class for the products and set the character limits for that particular class.
3. You can see this thread to achieve this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15479712/woocommerce-description-in-products-page
4. Yes. The position right below the logo is “Primary Menu”. You can make a menu from Appearance -> Menus and set that menu as a primary menu. So it will appear under the logo.
5. You have to go wp-admin -> Dokan -> Settings -> Selling Options and you'll see a field named “Seller Percentage”
6. We are using Twitter Bootstrap as a CSS framework for Dokan. So each and every elements behavior (Responsiveness) is being controlled by that. You may customize the style by inspecting the classes and modifying them according to the size of the screens of the devices via CSS3 media queries.
7. As this is a responsive theme, there's no fixed size for the slider image. But you may try with 600x400px images.
As you said you're not good with CSS or programming, you should hire a developer to make this changes for you.
The topic ‘Visit your Store page is not working’ is closed to new replies.