Thank you. That error has disappeared, but not none of my forms seem to be working. T
All of my forms are listed under User Frontend >> Forms. But when I click on one of them, all of the fields I created are not showing. All I see is the message “Click on a form element to add to the editor”
I checked the database, and all of the information is saved showing up under wp_postmeta where meta_key = wpuf_form.
Thanks for the reply. I was able to figure it out with a little yelling at the computer and a lot of caffeine. I always use a different URL for the staging server site (ie. beta.website.com). So when I did a find/replace in SQL for all parameters of siteurl, it also changed some links in the ‘Custom HTML‘ field I used in my forms. The parameters for WPUF use standard wordpress notation (ie. s:4:”html”;s:3:”etc”). The domain was a different string length, so as soon as I changed the string count, it worked!
Here's the info in case anyone stumbles upon a similar issue:
> Find out your wpuf form id, then in the database, search for:
SELECT * FROM wp_postmeta WHERE 'post_id'=<formid> AND 'meta_key'='wpuf_form'
Edit the s: in the ‘meta_value‘ to use the correct value for the length of your string(s).
Thanks for the great plugin!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
The topic ‘WP User Frontend Error: Pleae activate your copy’ is closed to new replies.