Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 Topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
May 18, 2015 at 12:08 pm in reply to: Dokan Banner and profile picture gone 44327
BG Smit BG Smit

Hi towhid.

I understand that it is not meant to work on multisite, but I’ve got everything to work like it should one multisite, But it is only this that is giving me trouble to convert.

If its possible, can i just be steered in the correct direction?

May 14, 2015 at 12:41 pm in reply to: Dokan Banner and profile picture gone 43948
BG Smit BG Smit

Hi Towhid.

“I did not understand this line – “it finishes from the first shop”.” – I meant it “vanishes” instead of “finishes” ie. it disappears from the first shop, sorry for not being clear.

Ive disabled all my plugins, and its still doing the same, and I’ve switched to other themes, and its still only saving it on the last store that you have uploaded it to.

In other words, if you have 2 stores, A and B, And you upload the pictures to store A, it saves it no problem to store A, but then it disappears from store B; then if you upload the pictures to B, it saves it no problem to store B, but then store A has empty images as profile and banner pictures.

Hope I’ve made that clear now.

Thank you in advance.

March 23, 2015 at 5:52 pm in reply to: Paypal Adabtive payments failed 39802
BG Smit BG Smit

Hi Nayem.

Oky, My product price is $2.00, the full $2.00 comes into my admin account.
It is then split in 2, 90% ($1.80) goes to the seller, and the remaining 10% (20c) must go towards the admin account?

But yet the admin account does not get any money. it is displayed as a 10% fee.

We have the paypal set up that so that the primary receiver (seller) pays the transfer fees. and we(secondary admin account) must get the 10%.

Our Seller Percentage under Dokan->Settings->Selling Options is set at 90%

Thank you

March 23, 2015 at 12:49 pm in reply to: Paypal Adabtive payments failed 39790
BG Smit BG Smit

Please see the image below. That 20c doesn’t go into the admin account but is pulled from the transaction.

and I cannot see where that 20c (10%) goes. it should reflect in our account but doesn’t

March 23, 2015 at 12:17 pm in reply to: Paypal Adabtive payments failed 39787
BG Smit BG Smit

Hi Nayem.

No that I have set. Im talking about the main shop. We run the main shop so we should get the 10 % cut for maintaining the shop. if you navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout->Dokan PayPal Adaptive Payments. the paypal email should get the rest of the cut from the sellers cut?

Hope you understand

March 20, 2015 at 7:30 pm in reply to: Paypal Adabtive payments failed 39601
BG Smit BG Smit

Thank you Nayem, got it sorted. there was a plugin that clashed with the payments.

I just need one more bit of information.

As soon as there is a payment being processed there is a 10% fee on top of the standard paypal payment fee’s.

and there is no 10% coming into the main account. is there a place where i need to define where the main shop cut needs to go? Im guessing that is my last problem then we can go live.

Thx for the help

Viewing 6 Topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)