1. Does WPUF have subscription/membership feature?
Yes, WP User Frontend has built in subscription features and you can specify the number you want to allow for each post type for each package.
Suppose you are making a subscription pack for $30 and you can allow the user to make 30 blog posts, 10 product submission and 20 order for 1 month.
2. I want to hide the posts after the subscription expired. Is that possible?
Yes, we have post expiration feature in both subscription and form settings. So you can define the expiration period for a form or while making a subscription plan.
3. Is it possible to offer coupons to users for buying subscription?
Yes, you can make both fixed price coupons and percentage coupons. And you can make a coupons for specific subscription packs as well.
We also have coupon validity, usage limit and email address binding feature. So you can prevent fraud or any kind of misusing of your coupons.
4. Can I charge the users on monthly basis?
Yes, you can. The subscription pacs has recurring feature. So you can make packs for any time period and set renewal period to any limit; like- days, weeks, months, year etc.
5. Is there a way to charge different amounts for each form?
You can charge pay per post or subscription basis for different post types, but the option for charging amounts by form is not available.
6. How to list all user submitted product on the frontend?
A user can see all his posts in his dashboard. To show the dashboard, create a page, for example, Dashboard and insert the shortcode [wpuf_dashboard]. All the post type will be shown for the logged in user. If you want to display a specific post type, you need to mention that. For example, if you want list WooCommerce product instead of post, you can use [wpuf_dashboard post_type=”product”].
5. What if I buy the personal package and use it on unlimited site?
Ans: You can do that, we'll not restrict you to use it on several sites. But depending on the package you purchase, you are given a license code. The license code is necessary for receiving auto updates and support. If you use it on multiple sites, you'll not receive any further updates and support.
6. Can admin assign a subscription pack to a user manually?
Ans: Admins can manually assign subscription packs to a user from the backend of WordPress. However, admins are unable to assign any recurring subscription pack (a subscription pack that renews at the end of a predefined cycle) to a user. This is because the payment gateway must be instructed to charge the user at the end of their billing cycle and manually assigning a subscription pack to a user will make that impossible. So in essence, admins can manually assign any subscription pack to a user except the recurring subscription packs.
7. How to charge pay per post?
Ans: To charge pay per post you have to configure payments settings properly
- Navigate to wp-admin > User Frontend > Settings > Payments
- Select Yes for Charge for posting option and Disable for Force pack purchase option.
- Configure rest of the payments options.
Click here for more details.
8. How to set subscription based post expiration?
Ans: Navigate to wp-admin > User Frontend > Subscriptions > Edit/Add a subscription, now enable Post Expiration option and save the changes.
9. How to use post expiration based on specific post form?
Ans: Navigate to wp-admin > User Frontend > Post Forms >
10. Is there a way to charge different amounts for each form?
Ans: You can charge pay per post or subscription basis for different post types, but the option for charging amounts by form is not available.