Form templates are a quick way of creating pre-defined forms with a single click.
You can create a form from WP Dashboard → User Frontend → Forms → Add New
Right now, we have two built-in form templates available in the plugin:
- Post Form
- WooCommerce Product Form
All the available templates for WPUF will be listed in this documentation. You can directly land on this page by clicking on the link provided on the template selection page footer.
You can also request for a new integration by letting us know. Click on the ‘let us know' button and fill up the form.
This predefined template allows you to quickly create a general post form. It contains the following form elements along with default settings.
- Post Title
- Post Description
- Featured Image
You also add more elements and remove previous ones if required.
WooCommerce Product Form
This template allows you to create a WooCommerce product creation form very quickly. It contains the following form elements along with default settings.
- Post Title: Product Name
- Taxonomy: Product Categories
- Post Content: Product Description
- Post Excerpt: Product Short Description
- Numeric Text Field: Regular Price
- Numeric Text Field: Sale Price
- Featured Image: Product Image
- Image Upload: Product Image Gallery
- Drop-down Field: Catalog Visibility
- Textarea Field: Purchase Note
- Checkbox Field: Product Reviews
- Radio Field: Downloadable Product
- File Upload: Downloadable Files
You also add or remove elements if required.