Field Visibility Option
Post form field option => Visibility
When rendering a form, each field can be shown/hidden based on the type of user roles, subscription pack. This visibility option is located under Advanced Options section of each post form field and provides a more granular control over which value you want to show and to whom.
- Navigate to wp-admin > User Frontend > Post Forms > Add/Edit a form
- Add a field to form (e.g: text field)
- Click on the edit icon for editing the field options.
- Visibility options is located under the Advanced Options
- Now select your option. For example, if you want to show the field only for the logged in users & administrator user role, then check Logged in users only option & select Administrator from the available user roles.