You can create as many registration forms as you want and assign them to different user roles.
Creating Registration Form
Creating Registration forms are easy.
- Go to the User Frontend Menu Then Registration Forms from the sidebar
- You can create new forms just you would create posts in WordPress.
- Give your form a name and click on Form Elements on the right sidebar.
- The form elements will be appeared to the Form Editor tab with some options.
- From settings you can –
- Assign New User Roles
- Can redirect to any custom page or same page with successful message
Showing Registration Form
- By using short-code you can show your registration form into any page or post
- You will get different short-codes for each registration forms separately.
More than one Registration Forms in same page ?
- If you want to show more than one registration forms in a same page please check out this forum support post (Only for Valid PRO Customers)- http://wedevs.com/support/topic/problem-when-there-are-two-registration-forms/