How to translate WP User Frontend PRO
You can translate WP USER FRONTEND PRO in your own language and download the translations files yourself to implement the language into your site.
If this is your first time translating, then follow this general procedure tutorial: How to translate weDevs plugins or themes
Translation Workflow & Guidelines
1. Click on WP User Frontend Pro GlotPress. Choose the language you want to translate to.
2. Use the proper file location
Place the language files you downloaded to –
If we place the file in the languages folder of the plugin, the file might get lost while updating the plugin. So the safest place would be wp-content/languages/plugins.
3. Rename the language files with the following format with the text domain.
Text Domain for the .MO or .PO file
WP User Frontend: wp-user-frontend-en_EN.mo or wp-user-frontend-en_EN.po
Final Step: Activation
- Go to wp-admin → Settings → General and scroll to the bottom.
- You will get to see a drop down menu for languages. Choose your language from there (like, en_Es for Spanish) and save to enable the language of your choice. All of the instructions are given in this post about translating weDevs themes and plugins (the last step).
Manually editing a translation from a file
To do this you will need a person readable file (.po). Machine readable (.mo) files will not work.
.PO version of your language file and edit it with Poedit, it's a free software. Download here – https://poedit.net/download
Now, you will be able to find the strings and add or edit each string manually.