1. What are the system requirement?
PHP and MySQL version needs to be 5.6 or higher to use WP Project Manager.
2. Do you provide trial?
No. We do not provide trial at customer end. We only provide trial on our demo server.
3. Will I loose any data while I upgrade to pro from free?
No, all of your data will be safe in your database, while you upgrade. Only the plugin files will be deleted and created.
4. How many project I can create in single site license?
There is no limit on projects on any license. One of our customer has more than 302 ongoing projects and 12 archived projects.
5. Is there any limit for clients, managers and coworkers?
You are free to have as many clients, managers, coworkers as you want. No limit at all!
6. How many users can use the system at once?
That depends on your server configuration. We do not have any limitation for anything.
7. Do I have to pay for once? What happens when the subscription is expired?
Yes! You can pay once and the plugin will keep working forever! An active subscription is only required to receive automatic updates and support.
8. Can I use my existing theme?
Yes, you can use any WordPress theme with WP Project Manager.
9. Do you have any developer documentation?
Yes, the developer documentation can be found here
10. Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes, your subscription can be cancelled at anytime from your account page.
11. What does $199/year mean?
$199/year means that you need to pay @199 to buy the plugin and after 1year you will need to pay the same amount to renew the licence key.
12. What happens if I do not renew the licence after 1 year?
You can purchase the plugin for one time and may not wish to renew it later. Buying the plugin gives you free support and update for next 365 days from the day of purchase. Not renewing the license does 2 things to your package: a) no more free customer support and b) barred from updating the plugin. So you see, to be able to run your plugin smoothly renewing your license is highly important!
13. Do you provide customization?
As per our support policy, currently we provide support for our default functionality, customised configuration and installation. For further customized support, for example, if you need to change or modify anything on the plugin itself then you may need to hire a developer. We will be happy to share the correct file location or function reference.
14. Do you have any demo site?
Yes, we do have a demo site. Here is the link to our demo site. Username: demo Password: demo.
15. What is the difference between free and paid version of “WP Project Manager” plugin?
Find the comparison list between Free and Pro here: WP Project Manager Free vs. Pro
16. What does the single site license means?
The single site license means you can activate the license key on a single domain.
17. What does the 5 sites license means?
The 5 sites license means you can activate the license key on different 5 domains.
18. What does the unlimited sites license means?
The unlimited site license means you can activate the license key on unlimited domains.
19. Does your plugin comes including the extension with the given price?
No, the price given on our site is for the plugin only. If you want to buy Project Manager extensions then you will need to buy them separately.
20. Can we translate “WP Project Manager” plugin.?
Yes, you can translate “WP Project Manager” plugin to your own language easily. Please follow this doc/tutorial.
21. Do you have any trial period?
No, we do not have any trial period but we have the live demo where you can check the plugin. Also, there is a free version available on WordPress.org.
22. Do you have any lifetime license?
No, right now we are not offering any lifetime license. You have to pay yearly for each license.
23. Can I modify “WP Project Manager” plugin functionality?
Yes, the “WP Project Manager” plugin is 100% customizable and you can modify the plugin
24. Does your extension need yearly renewal like your plugin?
No, there is no need for yearly renewal for our extensions. If you have activated the valued license key on your site then you will get update notifications on extensions automatically.