Frontend Posting page can be found in wp-dashboard→User Frontend→Settings.
This page allows you to change various posts, forms and other frontend-related features for users and guests.
1. Edit Page: From this drop-down select the page where
[wpuf_edit] is located.
2. Default Post Owner: From this drop-down, select the user who you want to assign the posts if guest post is enabled and user details are OFF.
3. Custom Fields in post: Enable this checkbox to show custom fields on post content area.
4. Insert Photo Image Size: Select from this drop-down the default image size of “Insert Photo” button in post content area.
5. Insert Photo Image Type: Select from this drop-down the default image type of “Insert Photo” button in post content area.
6. Enable Image Caption: Enable this checkbox to allow users to update image/video title, caption, and description.
7. Default Post Form: Select from this drop-down the Fallback form for post editing if no associated form is found.