Forum Replies Created
We are happy to announce Dokan and WPML compatiblity!
We are aware about your issues and constantly solving them. Sometimes the issues might be complicated, so you have to allow us some time. You can download our previous versions of the plugins from various sites and compare the quality. No product can be perfected without user base. We do not enjoy troubling you and getting such words in our inbox.
1. Shipping Method: You have to enable the shipping method from WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping → Dokan Shipping
2. Change Text: You can change the wording from
3. Banner Progress: I am not clear about the issue. Please provide the steps to reproduce the issue.
If you are confused about the instructions above, you can allow us to login to your site and make the changes.
August 26, 2015 at 8:59 pm in reply to: Frontend Pro form fields to match standard template fields 69214
I am not clear about your question and I could not visit the first link, as it was password protected.
WP User Frontend is capabale of handling any kind of custom post type from frontend. Can you please provide your admin login details via this form for me to check?
I am really sorry that @Towhid missed the shortcode part. To view the custom post types in the dashboard page, you need to use a speacial format for each post type. Suppose, you have a custom post type
If you want to show all the custom post types available in your site, then you have to place shortcodes for each post type. I have logged in to your site and found the post types below.
So your shorcodes will be like
I understand the situation you have to go through and how annoying it was to wait for some instructions. I apologize for all these things.
What Towhid meant to say that, if you choose to use Stripe, then you should talk to your sellers before doing it. You can not just buy a plugin and activate on your marketplace without your sellers opinion. You should add a new payment gateway, only if majority of the sellers agree. Because PayPal Adaptive and Stripe is directly connected to the sellers. But if you you activate a payment gateway like Skrill, which has nothing to do with the sellers, you can do it right away. No need to take opinion from anyone. If it seems profitable, then go for it.
If you activate Stripe, the seller will always see a message to activate the payment gateway for his store. That’s all. Nothing will stop working. If you are having any issue, please be specific about that.
But imagine, a customer has 3 different products from 3 different stores; 2 of the sellers have stripe activated and 1 does not. In that case, either the customer has to remove the product from the cart or choose a different payment gateway.
In our studies of customer behavior, we have seen that most of the customers abandons cart in-case of any problem in the cart page or checkout page. Which will lose you sales. So we decided to force the sellers.
We will be testing PayPal and Stripe payment gateways later this month to check the compatibility with their current API and make them more efficient and user friendly. We are open to any kind of suggestion.
|Sekander Badsha||This reply has been marked as private.|
Sorry for being late to reply. Currently we are having quite a lot support request.
You can provide your login details by using this form: http://wedevs.com/provide-login-details/ to check. I will have a look at what is going wrong.
Thank you for having patience 🙂
Sorry for not notifying you after testing. I have found everything working on the latest version of Dokan theme and plugin. You can check with this URL http://dokan.wedevs.net/store/admin/ in Facebook debugger https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/
It is showing the data properly and tested with sharer.php as well https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://dokan.wedevs.net/store/admin/
Please check with your site and let me know if you are still facing this issue.
Thank you for having patience. 🙂
You have to turn on “Anyone Can Register” from wp-admin → Settings → General.
If you need assistance with setting up your site, please use the link below to provide your admin and FTP login details. We will install and configure the theme and plugin for you FREE.
Thank you for pointing out the issues. I have already reported to the developer team and they are working on it. We will add the fixes in our next update (before 15 July).
Let me know if you need a temporary quick fix.
|Sekander Badsha||This reply has been marked as private.|
Please allow me some time to check. I will reply here within today.
I am really sorry that you have to write all these just to express your feeling.
Trust me, I am here to help, it is my job and I can feel the pain you are experiencing.
1. As each of the WooCommerce plugin is unique and has different features for admin and customer. In Dokan, you need to separate them for Admin, Seller and customer. So it is a complex process and can not be described through documentation. Thus, we have not written any.
2. I did not understand your question about “dokan documentation period”. Can you please be more elaborate?
3. Did you ask about other WooCommerce plugin compatibility with Dokan? Did you read that anywhere that any WooCommerce compatible plugin can be used/integrated with Dokan easily?
4. Are you getting any error on the frontend while editing products? Dokan is capable of editing standard WooCommerce product types, such as simple, variable and downloadable. You must set your permalinks to “post-name” and “product” for Dokan. If you already have done that, just hit save to flush.
5. I did not understand your question about Auctions add-on. Did you follow the instructions here http://docs.wedevs.com/category/add-ons/dokan-add-ons/dokan-auctions/? If you are experiencing any issue with the system, please be specific about what you’re trying to do and what is not working.
6. If you need to integrate something with Dokan, you can ask for instructions here. You can not just get frustrated and write that in the forum.
So please cool down and be specific with your issues.
Please comment on your own started topics. Please do not comment on others topics and make irrelevant comments. We will not tolerate more spam comments.