Forum Replies Created
Any updates? We are getting this error from alot of our sellers trying to onboard. Please help. Thank you!
I am having the same issue happen randomly on my site. Can you please specify which woocommerce form?
August 19, 2015 at 11:43 pm in reply to: Able to hide Search Magnifying Glass on Primary Header? 68099
You are awesome! That worked perfectly. Thank you so much 🙂
August 19, 2015 at 9:56 pm in reply to: Able to hide Search Magnifying Glass on Primary Header? 68073
Here you go: http://imgur.com/UJhelzw
It’s the search function on the primary header. I would like to hide it.
Thank you Nayem, you guys have the best support 🙂
DO you know what file I need to access in order to delete some columns in the social section? I do not want Google+ or Flickr. They are not popular where I live. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. 🙂
Do you know if the seller review edit issue has been resolved? Sellers can still delete reviews.
For some reason, my widgets it not showing for the store support button. Do you know why? I just downloaded to the version 1.3 store support button.
I also have Dokan – Multi-vendor Marketplace version 2.4.1 installed.
Can you please take a look? It is not showing up in either. You have requested my login credentials twice now for this very problem. Can you please check for yourself? It is NOT working. Thank you.
Once again, amazing support!
But there are still some issues with the new update.
What was fixed: The 404 error when a seller clicks the “Support” menu is fixed. It now takes them to a support page. AWESOME!
What was NOT fixed: The “Get Support” button for a buyer still does not show up on a single product page. I updated permalinks, etc. and still not button. Can you please help with this issue?
4. No, I would NOT like to give them the option to NOT ALLOW product review. So I want product review enabled EVERY TIME so no button is showing (because it’s always YES). Does that make sense? Can you please let me know how to do this?
5. On Product Review, this is an error. I have Seller can review product reviews TURNED OFF but they can still review. When I first downloaded the older version, it seemed to have been fixed, but it is broken with your new update. Can you please fix this soon?
Also, can a seller edit their reviews? I didn’t see a button for that? For example, what if a seller wants to delete their review or add a Follow-Up to their original review?
July 31, 2015 at 2:37 am in reply to: Just updated Dokan Plugin (7/29/15) – Problem 64541
Any updates? Thank you!
Thank you so much! 5 of the 10 issues solved!
1. Inventory and Variants: My marketplace involves selling food locally. Can I make the Inventory and Variants section disappear completely? It is not needed in my case
Where is the file to edit and hide this section when adding products? Do you know what code I should be deleting?
3. Other Options: Can I delete this section? It is not applicable to my sellers.
To clarify, this is another section that I would like to hide/delete when a seller is adding products. I would also need the location of this file and know what to delete.
4. Product Reviews: Can I automatically have product review? I do not want to give the seller an option to allow product reviews or not.
When you say that I cannot hide the “Enable Review” button and always have this option as yes. Can I customize this to do so? If so, where is the file sheet and section for this?
5. Even if I disable that sellers can edit reviews, the seller can still toggle and delete these reviews. How can I ensure that they are unable to do this?
Has this issue been fixed in the new update? Because I updated to 2.4.1 and I can still delete the comments.
6. Can I delete some columns in the social section? I do not want Google+ or Flickr. They are not popular where I live.
Do you know what file this is located at? Also, do you know what code I should be deleting to have these options go away?
Thank you again Dokan! Do you have a paypal address that I can tip you at?
With the new update, the code has changed for:
Me: When a seller signs up, there is a message on the dashboard that says “Error! Your account is not enabled for selling, please contact the admin”. Can I change this message? If so, what file? I was not able to locate it via inspect element of firebug.
Nayem: Please open Dokan plugin/includes/template-tags.php file. In line number 577 you will get this line.
Do you know where I can find this text again?