If you have a proper plan, it's very easy to start an online store with WordPress. But you know- meeting success is always tough.
Since you're using WordPress as your platform, you can easily manage your business and go ahead with your goal if you have useful plugins. This is a list of best free WordPress plugins for business.
There are thousands of plugins in the WordPress community to help you out. Read this article carefully and install these essential free plugins to your store today. Ensure the easiest way to streamline your business without spending a single penny.
Cost is one of the most significant facts you should reminisce in the primary phase of your business. With the list of some dedicated plugins, we will also try to cover why to prefer these plugins and how to get the best results.
If you don't have an online store yet, just check out how to create and customize your own eCommerce marketplace using WordPress within minutes.
Before that, let's have a loot at-
Why You Should Prefer WordPress for Your Business
You might already know- there are lots of reasons to choose WordPress for your business. When you are going to start your online business journey, you need some key characteristics of a website to be perfect. Check out some of the essential things you need to think before building a website.
- And ease of use.
WordPress is certainly the best suit for you in all of these regards.
How WordPress Helps to Start and Skyrocket Your Business
Nowadays WordPress users are increasing rapidly. More than 19,500,000 websites today are using WordPress for their online presence. Famous brands around the world like BBC America, Sony, Forbes, Reuters, Microsoft have chosen WordPress as their web platform. The fact is- why?
- WordPress is free. Your budget isn’t a matter to worry about.
- WordPress is a built-in solution. You can set up your website easily even without a developer.
- Blog or business- WordPress confirms awesome flexibility for all.
- Go big or small- WordPress has a large online support community. Your project's size isn't a matter in WordPress.
- WordPress is now one of the unchallenged champions for marketing and SEO.
- WordPress is secured and always under development. It's obviously a quantum advantage for anyone in online business.
- WordPress has a broad verity of themes and plugins for every feature you need.
If you curious enough to learn more about using WordPress for business, check out why big brands are preferring WordPress for their business?
Ways to Streamline Your Business Using Free WordPress Plugins
You have already started your eCommerce marketplace. Now is the time to streamline and skyrocket your business. Here are free WordPress plugins to help you. Let's shortly discuss some facts you should consider at this beginning stage.
If you don't have an eCommerce store yet, follow this step by step guideline to create your own online store within minutes!
5 Facts You Should Consider to Streamline Your Business
There are a number of facts to estimate for ensuring your business growth. We have selected the top 5 among them.
1. Manage Your Site Easily from Frontend
When you run an eCommerce shop, there are huge tasks and things you need to manage all at once. It's almost impossible for anyone to manage all this stuff perfectly. Here you need to take help from WordPress business plugins. You could do everything by adding these plugins to your site.
All you need to set up and install a frontend management plugin. Ninja Form, Gravity Form, and WordPress User Frontend are out there to make your task done. Our pick for you is WordPress User Frontend.
You could just check out why WPUF is the best suit for you! It will certainly help you to manage all of your products, posts, and customers from the frontend. Moreover, it will assure giving enough space your users or customers need to.
2. Run Projects Effectively with Automation
You could just fall behind if you choose manual management for your projects. Sometimes you may even not know you are committing poor management offenses. There are lots of project management software to help you in managing all of your projects perfectly without investing lots of time, energy or resources.
If you want to learn more- just read out how expert project managers get powerful results with automation.
3. Track & Collect The Information You Need
You have to track & collect essential information from your potential customers to secure the proper growth of your business.
One of the most effective ways to capture customers’ information is integrating forms on your WordPress business site. Gravity Forms and WP-forms are premium WordPress plugins that allow you to create and publish multiple forms on your WordPress site.
If you’re looking for a free solution with the absolute output, then weForms is the best option for you.
Check out why and how weForms is better than others.
4. Launch & Execute Email Marketing Campaigns
Although there are lots of ways to market your business online, email marketing is still the most efficient approach to communicate with people directly.
There is built-in functionality in your WordPress site to send out emails, but you should go for a professional solution, like MailChimp or Aweber. The default mail function of WordPress doesn't work sometimes.
If you have less than 2000 subscribers in your site, you may opt to use MailPoet. It's a free solution to send emails inside WordPress.
You should consider using WordPress User Frontend to track your conversion and secure lead generation. It's too free for you!
5. Manage Your Customer’s Queries
Customers have a lot of queries in common, especially in this initial stage of your business. Answering each one of them separately could take a huge amount of your valuable time and efforts. You should automate your customer service and support. You can do that by only adding a plugin.
- Use bbPress to set up a basic discussion forum
- Use DW Question & Answer to add a Quora-like question and answer section to your site.
Moreover, you could use some essential modules of WordPress User Frontend from pro version to manage your customer queries and ensure better communication.
Best Free WordPress Plugins for Business with Use Cases
Plugins are important to easily manage your store, products, and customers. There are countless free plugins for you in the WordPress community. We have selected the best five plugins these are most essential for your store at this beginning stage.
These will help you to create a unique e-commerce website using WordPress.
Why Need to Use Plugins?
- Perceiving perfect project management
- Implement the sales process
- Improve customer service and support
- Collect necessary information tracking the conversion
- Launch email marketing campaigns
- Manage customers, vendors, partners, and affiliates
- Organize users using custom attributes and find them using filters
- And many more…
Just check out the list below, try to perfectly use them for meeting your goal.
WPERP– Skyrocket Your Business with Automation
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- All in one business management solution including HRM, CRM & Accounting
- It has 20+ extensions and project management modules
- 8000+ businesses are keeping their faith in this solution for years
- WPERP has users all around the world from (over 160 countries and 20+ languages)
- It's a built-in solution for your business
- And finally, it's free with 24/7 official support
Mail Chimp– E-mail Management Tools with Automation
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- To develop your e-commerce marketing strategy with automation
- Easily manage all of your campaigns
- Follow up with your customer activities from one place
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- Obtaining advanced user behavioral data
- Tracking your WooCommerce business better
- Getting detailed conversion data for analytics
- Creating better ad campaigns
- Securing better customer retargeting for future marketing efforts and many more
weForms– Amazing Form Builder Plugin
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- Create any type of forms you need within a minute
- Save time using this form builder to focus on your marketing and strategy
- It has more than 18 premium modules to make it more powerful and effective.
Want to Start A Multivendor Marketplace like Amazon?
You have a built-in WordPress eCommerce store. And now you know how to streamline your business with free woocommerce plugins. But today's trend is to build a multi-vendor marketplace. You could turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace by just adding a plugin.
There are lots of multi-vendor marketplace builder plugins in the WordPress industry. Dokan Multivendor Marketplace, WC Marketplace, and WCFM Marketplace are some of the great examples of these plugins. Our pick for you is Dokan, a trusted plugin by 20,000+ organizations around the world.
Dokan can be certainly the best choice for your startup multivendor marketplace project, You will wonder knowing that it's free!
Check out how to create an eBay like multivendor marketplace using this free plugin within a few minutes!
Time to Get Free WordPress Plugins for Your Business
Today is the time for automation. You can't meet the desired success ignoring automation in your projects. As a proud member of the WordPress community, you have this awesome opportunity to streamline your business using free WordPress business or Woocommerce plugins.
Get and Install these essential free woocommerce plugins to your store and skyrocket your business without spending your precious time, money and efforts.