Creating Subscription Packs
To create a subscription pack, navigate to –
WP-Admin → User Frontend → Subscription → Add Subscription
- Enter your subscription name and pack description.
- Include the billing amount and the validity of the pack. You can choose day, week, month or year in case of expiry. WPUF offers you recurring payment while creating a Subscription pack. Enable this option if you want to set recurring payment for this pack. It will provide you some new options for the recurring payment.
- You can enable post expiration if you want to expire post after a certain amount of time. To do so check the Enable Post Expiration box.
- This will enable some new settings. You have to specify post expiration time and the post status after the post expires.
- You can also notify users when a post expires. To do so, check the Send Mail option.
- Now, enter the message you want to send the user in the Post Expiration Message field.
- You can specify the number of posts you are giving away with this subscription pack. If you want to provide unlimited posts, enter ‘-1' in the number of posts field.
- You can also set the number of pages and custom CSS. For unlimited value, enter ‘-1'.
- WPUF now offers you Taxonomy Restriction for each subscription pack so you can limit the categories in which you want your users to create posts.
- Now, select the billing cycle.
- You can also stop the billing cycle if you want. If you don't want to stop the cycle select Never.
- To enable trial period, check the Trial box. You can set the trial amount to be paid by the user for trial period.
- Now, specify the trial period. Enter number of days, week, month or year.
- You can also enable post number rollback. If enabled, number of posts will be restored if the post is deleted.
- Finally, click on the publish button to create the subscription pack.
Subscription Packs on Frontend
To view the created subscription packs on frontend, visit the Subscription page.
Short-code for creating the Subscription page – “[wpuf_sub_pack]”.