User Login Widget
With the WP Login widget, you will be able to create a separate widget for login/log out on any one of your desired pages.
WPUF Login Widget
To find the login widget simply go to wp-admin→Appearance→Widgets
After going to widget page you will see two types of widgets.
- Available widgets
- Inactive widgets
Expand the available widget section and scroll down to find WPUF Login widget.
To add the WPUF Login widget drag & drop the widget or click on it to see options for sections on the right side. For reference, we have added it to the Footer 1 section.
There are a number of things that you can customize for the widget
- Title: Option to change the title of the widget.
- Log-in Text: The text that shows up above the username/email field.
- Username Label: Label of the username field.
- Password Label: Label of the password field.
- Remember Me Label: Name of the remember me checkbox.
- Log In Label: The text that shows up in the login button.
Note: After you click on the Lost your password? you will see options to enter your username/email.
- Password Reset Text: The text that appears above the username/email field when you click on reset password.
- Password Reset Label: Label of the password reset button after you click on.
Don't Forget To Check Out The Video